Thursday, June 18, 2009


More peace marches check out payvand news for the latest

This is Payvand news report:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos and Report: Today I Felt Proud to be an Iranian - Today, after a long time I felt truly proud to be an Iranian. I was at yet another peaceful demonstration at Tehran's 7th Tir Square which lasted two and half hours. Again I witnessed thousands of Iranians calmly, peacefully and quietly walking together from 7th Tir Square along the path of Karimkhan-Zand to Kargar Avenue and then ending at Enghelab Square around 7:30 as many people wanted to leave before it got dark! -Syma Sayyah, Tehran 6/17/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts:
It looks like Mousavi is trying to get organized and still getting a lot of energy from the masses check out the link for all the pictures